and hostname remove hostname for ipv6 if any do not use commented also
Issueing New certificate
1. Begin by generating a new Certificate Authority (CA).
zmcertmgr createca -new
2. Then generate a certificate signed by the CA that expires in 365 days.
zmcertmgr createcrt -new -days 786
3. Next deploy the certificate.
zmcertmgr deploycrt self
4. Next deploy the CA.
5. To finish, verify the certificate was deployed to all the services.
( and the reson of this problem is that my certificate was expired after one year)
Well thanks for great response..keep it UP.
This is Due to the permission error at most Case Try the Following Steps
- shutdown Zimbra Service and run the following (as root)
- Run Follwoing Commands
chown -R zimbra:zimbra /opt/zimbra /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmfixperms -verbose
- Restart Zimbra and see if that fixes it.
If the problem persists, do the following:
/opt/zimbra/libexec/zmsetservername -n oldname && zmcontrol restart