1. Go to »192.168.0.1/ (YOU MUST NOT BE USING ROGERS’ PROXY)
2. Enter the username Admin, and your password (default is 1234)
3. Click on Wizard Setup
4. Click Next (The 2 fields don’t have to be filled; Are obtained by the DCHP server)
5. Click Next again
6. At the bottom, there will be a section called “WAN MAC address”. The default is “Factory Default”
7. Click on Spoof this PC’s MAC address — IP Address, and enter the new IP Address you would like to use as your new MAC address.
I had problems connecting after I did this. 🙂