1. Login to cPanel.
2. Follow File Manager >> public_html.
3. Click on option ‘File’ ( + sing on top left corner of the page).
4. Enter the file name as phpinfo.php >> Create New File.
5. Now right click on the file phpinfo.php >> Code Edit.
6. Enter the below code in file –
7. Click on Save Changes option (top right corner of the page).
(Make sure to replace domain_name with name name of your website)
Note – When you will done with verification then remove or rename the ‘phpinfo’ file from cPanel.